Today, I went with my family to go see a notoriously creepy abandoned house. We noticed the people had left a lot of stuff behind so we loaded up the car with books, records, etc. As we were leaving, we saw the family who lived there drive up. I robbed a house with my grandma. FML
- Me: I’m coming over for dinner. Make room.
- Stephen: I’ll engage the auto turrets then.
- Me: Big whoop. I have an overshield. What, wrong game?
- Stephen: Oh I have a permanent shield drain installed in my turrets. Anyway I’m done with dinner.
Text message from Hoyin.
A follow up text:
(You have my permission to reblog, tweet, or tumblr that.)
- Stephen: I gotta warn you—my SC2 arrives today.
- Me: August 5th: the day Stephen’s job hunt took a permanent hiatus.
- Stephen: Nah, August 5th: the day Stephen found his permanent job—professional SC2 player.